Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good mornin, good mornin!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by daiseyduked, Jun 25, 2003.

1. g'day everyone! hope all is well and good with ev1!! i'm bored as hell and just wanted u all to know. lol. i'm goin for a nice little pinner right away since my daughter went to school and my little man is still sleeping, so i'm heading to the tub with candles, lighter and joint in hand. hope u all have a really good day!

2. g'day.......sunny here in Scotland at the moment, and i'm just gonna go to the pics, me and my weed......i love going to the cinema stoned...........Peace out.........Sid

3. well that sounds like a kick ass way to start the day! :) happy morning everyonE!

4. Seriously good day..... Its the nicest day that i've seen here in ....ny.... in a while..... Beautiful sunny....and supposed to reach 95...... Finally........i <3 summer....lol..

5. G'day to all of ya'll here at the city..

Thanks for the G'day miss daisey.. Anything I can get you before I leave again!!!!!!

6. Good morning critter.. Did you get a good night sleep??

7. No port??? You need to make a trip to the store and get some more!!