Good mix drinks?

Discussion in 'General' started by hotdog32836, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Alright guys, going back to college tomorrow and just turned 21. anyone know of any good mix drinks? Right now I have just jack Daniels and captain. Never opposed to buying more alcohol though :) so throw some ideas out there!

2. My favs:

White Russian
    Southern Comfort Manhatten
    Stinger
    Margarita
    Pina Colada
    Mint Julep
    Bourbon and homemade lemonade, no sugar (my concoction)
    etc.!

I've never met a drink I didn't like. Well, except for Jaggermeister -- tastes like lousy cough syrup, and I like most cough syrups.

3. "bob marleys" are bad ass. I had like 30 of those when i went to cancun.

4. I don't know the terms or whatever but when I was on holiday we just bought Vodka (Black, red and regular), Gin and Rum. We mixed it with like Fanta naranja (That's the spanish name, lol), coke or any fruity drink, makes it easy to drink and it's good actually.

5. Rum with ice
    whiskey with ice
    vodka with ice
    jeager with ice

If you are going to binge drink, you might as well do it without getting bloated from mixed drinks ha ha.

6. Not really a mixed drink...but fun as hell to drink, and tastes good as fuhh....FLAMING DR. PEPPERS.....:metal:

Recipe...

8oz-16oz of beer (bud light is fine)
    Amaretto shot glass 3/4 of the way full
    Top off the shot glass with 151proof Bacardi Rum
    Light the top of the shot glass without burning your house down
    Let flame burn for a few seconds...then plop it in your drink (be careful nothing comes out of your glass, because they will be little flame bombs)

Tastes like Dr. Pepper...it's amazing :bongin:

Or a rum and coke to make it easy....

7. Coco losos- Coconut ciroc and pineapple juice on the rocks. Only drink this one if you got a sweet tooth.

Also straight up sprite and tanqueray is pretty bangin.

8. Captain and Coke's are highly enjoyable while blazing. Vodka is also one of my favorites just because of it's versatility, personally I love mixing a little bit of vodka with quite a bit of Hawaiian Punch and 7-up all mixed up. I don't really like it, but one of my friends likes to mix honey whiskey and sweet tea.

9. Oj and vodka
    Mojitos

..my two favs.

10. Used to love White Russians, they go down smooth as silk but when they come up it's like cottage cheese.I also used to drink the fuck outta Bloody Mary's and Jack & Barq's Root Beer.

11. Captain n coke is always good but you prolly already knew that lol

12. Long Island Tea's are a personal favorite, dry martini's with sprite are nice too. Jeager with redbull, rum n coke, and my girlfriend makes these bomb ass drinks with vodka, frozen strawberries, ice, and sugar, fucking delicious.

13. stoli and sprite like a boss!

14. one of my old cheap favorites, if you like it a bit sweet and can get the stuff, Southern Comfort + Vanilla Coke...mmm mmm mmm

15. rum and coke

16. Long Island ice tea is on point, a lot of hard alcohol that mixes so smooth it doesn't make sense. Or you can go grandpa style, gin and tonic

17. My personal favorites are
    Tom Collins: simple syrup, gin, lemon water, and club soda
    salty dog: vodka and grapefruit juice
    and if you like butterscotch
    screamin demon semen: butterscotch schnapps, rum, irish cream and I might be missing something

18. Gin and Seven, with a lime/lemon slice. :yummy:

19. some of my fav

Redbull Vodka

Vodka cran with ice and lime

Been drinking also a lot of cognac (remy martin vsop) and chase it with pepsi don't mix it) and then bite into a lemon after the pepsi

20. jagermiester and redbull :cool: