Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good mids...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lnhaleTHC, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Hello GC :]

Next week i'm picking up a half ounce of some good mids, the mids i get tend to have some orange hairs and some crystals but you can tell its not top shelf. so this is my first time picking up more than 2 - 3 grams or so. Will it smell my room up? just want to know because im living at home atm, yes i'm 18(inb4 age police)

so let me know what you think and your experience with Mids(not dirt schwag)

2. I used to go on pick-ups with one of my friends and his shit was always some nice mids... It smelled up the car a little bit but if you just put it in some gladware type shit then you should be straight. Mason jars work good too.

3. Like he said, toss it in a jar. No smell.

4. Buy a mason jar (it'll cost like two bucks), it'll keep it fresh and keep the stank inside.

Kinda random to go from 2 grams to a half though, unless you plan on keeping it around for a while

5. just put them in a jar

it won't smell and the weed won't dry out

u can buy the jars for like $2 at Michael' arts & crafts

p.s. mids are never good

6. i dont mind mids, im not some stuck up pot snob.

7. throw that entire half in a batch of brownies.

8. "good mids" is an oxymoron.

9. [quote name='"HxCurt"']"good mids" is an oxymoron.[/quote]

this is the truth kids

10. If it smells your room up, it's not mids.

11. When i say good mids i mean not that garbage brick shit filled with seeds and stems for example

[​IMG]

Not that shit

12. Just get a mason jar,or a foodsaver bag,smellyproof bag..

13. like i said before i dont mind mids, everyone doesn't buy expensive ass dank when they don't need to

Mids $20 = 3 Grams

Dank $20 = 1 Gram

Until i stop getting high as shit off mids, i will continue to get it.

14. [quote name='"lnhaleTHC"']like i said before i dont mind mids, everyone doesn't buy expensive ass dank when they don't need to

Mids $20 = 3 Grams

Dank $20 = 1 Gram

Until i stop getting high as shit off mids, i will continue to get it.[/quote]

yea but i don't need to smoke 2 bowls of dank to get high.

so it lasts about as long, and the high is better

15. is that even for real?

16. i think every smoker goes through this phase at some point before their tolerance really gets up there. i used to smoke like a half of mids a week in high school. a 10 bag was like over a gram and wed throw it all in a blunt. it was nice if you were desperate and could get a friend who had 5 bucks to match.

You'll see dude eventually youll get tired of that sleepy short lived high mids provide and start buyin yourself some dankenstein

17. I think Mids are fine Bro, I always say at your age buy what you can afford and you said so yourself you dont smoke alot. As long as its not total garbage or swag. No way that lil bit of Mids wil smell up your room. LOL

18. Can't even mention mids on this forum without condescending assholes showing up.

19. you can... the assholes are just loudest sometimes.

20. ikr, i regret even making this thread because it becomes a battle of mids vs dank
    i dont smoke that brown shit.