Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GOOD mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rolldatshit, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Im the picky type, i usually only smoke kush try my hardest to get medical (easy as hell here in cali) but yesterday i was outta options, so i bought these mids from my friend. Off one bowl I was so god damn high my vision was blurred, and the more i smoked the higher i got. I was so fucked up last night. Has anyone had mids this good? Wish i had a pic, only had a G, it was very orange for mids i was impressed.

2. Eh, mids get me high.. No doubt. However, I feel sluggish and sometimes get a head ache if I smoke mids in the middle of the day:/ so If I smoke mids, which I do sometimes, it has to be at night when I can sleep off the slug.

3. doesnt sound like mids to me!

4. Weed is weed my nooga. Mids has higher levels of other cannabanoids compare to dank which is mostly THC.

5. Ive gotten shitty mids and pretty good ones as well. Theyre never that great though lol

6. Mids are okay... Eh.

7. "Good mids" is an oxymoron...

8. No doubt, it depends on the type of mids you get.
    Typically mids here are still pretty crystally. Low grade is seedy and brick. Then you have reggie after that.

Quality > Quantity IMO.

9. I've had mid that sent me into oblivion before.

10. But hey, smoke whatever you can get your hands on!

11. I wish people would stop saying this. The quality of weed has nothing to do with sativa/indica genetics.

12. Don't judge a book by its cover.

13. Ive had damn good mids before...

I can get a zip of them for like 100-140 in Boston, nice and green, got some good hairs and some nice crystals... not the dankest of the dank, but for a price that cheap im not expecting it to be

14. good and mids should never be used in the same sentence

15. ^^this^^ not everyone lives in a medical state or is able to get dank all the time. I've had piney as hell beasters that were not a named strain that got me unbelievably high.

16. not true bro... as i said, ive had damn fine mids before, nothing particularly special but it was not unpleasant whatsoever

17. Uh.. If you guys are smoking a bowl of mids and getting blasted.. It MIGHT not be mids then, even if it doesn't look very great >.>.

18. yea thats true, i consider mids like the working class of weed. i've had weed that wasnt dank but was piney as hell and had red hairs and such. Got me very high, i always thot that it wud be categorized under the term "beasters"? like good mids, or the upper middle class of weed lol.

19. Don't indica dominant strains have a lot of cannabinoids? Like OG kush and what not? That ain't no mids :p

20. Ive had great "mids" aka regular. Often with tons of crystal...but when its presented in a pressed, not well trimmed, or cured format, its not so appealing. But thats not to say it doesn't have potency..