Good marijuana documentaries?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Yero, Mar 30, 2008.

1. LOL @ the old lady talking about gravity bong hits. LOL.

Hardly any of them know what a vape is, what a shame.

2. Not really about MJ, but it is definitely a good documentary about everything going on in the world, from the obvious to the not so obvious. It's called Zeitgeist. 2nd version is called Zeitgeist: Addendum. Good shit to watch while high, might even blow your mind.

3. [​IMG]

4. #44 overgrowray, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009
    I just finished that Howard Marks video (Mr. Nice Guy). It wasn't bad, at first i wasn't into it too much, but it got better as it went on. Made me kinda want to read his book. i duno.

5. I only looked on this page..... (not well) but I find it hard ot believe nobody said 'Grass'.....narrated by the man, the myth, Woody Harrelson.

It isn't complete, as far as marijuana history goes.... but it's basis is to show gov't propaganda and loads of ads, movies, and other bullshit about marijuana's rise to 21st century power.

Definately check it out.

Never saw Super Stone Me.... it looked like a joke. I could, and do, do what he does all the time.... I smoked everyday for 30 days 12 times a year.

Good stoner movies..... Happy Face, Puff Puff Pass, The Mothership (Half Baked), and Bongwater. Silly bake-aked flics.

6. Well don't I feel like a doushe nozzle......

Only the 3rd post mentioned Grass. I still vote for it.... quality.

7. "The Union" was great! "Super High Me" was good too, more of a comedy but there are some good facts.

8. What are you babbling about?

9. Not really documentaries, but I found the Jorge Cervantes Ultimate Grow DVDs to be really
    entertaining.

10. Marijuana nation was a piece of SHIT documentary and any doc that reports primarily on the law enforcement side or appeals to the "high potency" as if it makes a big difference are robbing us of airitime to spread the facts that really need to be digested. That documentary and Lisa Ling, the bitch that put it together, should go hide away and expect no accolades for their work.

11. I don't know if you'd call it a documentary but there's the movie "Totally Baked" and its various comedians along with a story goin on in the background. Its pretty good, just crappy writing.

12. Dude Zeitgeist changed my life. I knew that shit was fucked up but i felt like a naive bitch after i got done watching those....good recommending, total rep added+++

13. [​IMG]

haha this documentary is awesome

14. [​IMG]

haha its awesome

15. i liked Marijuana nation, but i guess i can see what your sayin

16. The best one I've ever seen was 1995 ABC news peter jenning reporting; POT OF GOLD. GOOD LUCK FINDING IT. On second thought the recent one, MARIJUANA INC. was ok...

17. The Union if you havent already seen it

18. watched that for the second time there about 2 hours ago and all i can say is i wish i live in Cali