Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good locations to do deals?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stj529, Apr 11, 2014.

1. #1 stj529, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    My main dealer is out of town, and with him being my only contact I had to find someone else. I do all of my deals at his house. He's also my first and only dealer ever, so I've never done a deal anywhere else. Luckily I found a guy, but I also don't know him. I want to meet up in a public area. What are good public spots that he'd probably agree to meet up at? I'm not asking him because I don't want to sound like I don't know what to do.

2. Taco Bell or a head shop xD
    no but seriously probably like a parking garage or a parking lot that isnt to full 

3. no u want it to be full or its suspicious 

4. Tell him to meet you at a corner down the street from your house, hop in the car, make the exchange, and get out. I guarantee nobody will pay any attention.

5. Any large store. Its a lot less obvious that you sre doing a deal when there are a hundred cars in the parking lot. Gas stations or small stores just look obvious. I watch people do it all the time, and find it funny how covert they think they are being.

6. Grocery store/restaurant bathrooms ,your dealer's house ,the woods (yes the woods I've done it before).

7. Parking lot just have him pull up you get in make the exchange get out and your done

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. i'd aask the dealer where he wants to meet,,,,he should know a safe area....mac

9. #10 Porch_Honky420, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    Inside of a fast food joint no pun intended

10. Wal mart parking lots were made for drug deals

11. #12 wootzie, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    Culdasac in a middle income area lmfao srs. Too uppity and it's cops called on you, too low and it's mad sketchy for both parties and you're extra edgy with each other. Deal may be fine but the other party may not want to sell to you again. Just get in, get out and no one will be the wiser. If anyone asks why you're there just say you're stopping to call for directions or address. If anything does go down in this deal, anything serious (if you're paranoid), people would notice a disturbance.

That was all probably worded terribly, I'm definitely [8].

12. Everyone's gonna say something different but just don't be a pussy

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. How about in a jail cell telling your sad story about dope deals gone wrong to some dude named Mandingo

14. #15 Stncold, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014

Within pretty close walking distance to me there is a little strip mall with a gas station, a headshop and a bar all within like 50 yards of each other, there is also another bar on the next street over down the corner from the gas station. I watch deals go down all the time around these places and think it's funny seeing these guys try to be all covert.  The reality is though having spent way too much time around that area is that, most of the people going about their business there don't care, the gas station guys don't care, most of the bartenders at both bars toke and so do a lot of the regulars, and none of the cops that frequent the area care, at least two of them I know for a fact toke.  The place is basically a mini-Hamsterdam.

@OP.
    Super crowded parking lots are generally a good bet like others have said.  The best thing you can do really is just not act suspicious.  These days, most people won't care or notice if you're doing a deal in a parking lot.  The chances of having the cops called on you are slim.. A good thing to try to learn is what parking lots are good in your area. The guy might even have a spot he likes. Most areas probably have parking lots that are known cop hangouts, and I've known more than a few people to get arrested doing deals in them, so your guy might know a few that are good.

15. Parking lots/structures, corners, cars and rooftops are good.

16. That's maybe the last place I'd want to make a drop, security cameras everywhere and if you get caught its all on tape. At least if I get caught I don't want it on tape, nah mean? I go for grocery store parking lots or coffee shops, any place there's a lot of activity at all hours (this one coffee shop by me is a local high school hangout with kids coming and going all day) If you decide you're gonna do the coffee shop thing you at least have the excuse you were checking the news on their WiFi and you can get a coffee too if you're super paranoid about doing shady stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. If your dealer drives, get them to pick you up, make the deal and drop you round the block, just far enough so nobody notices how short you were in the car for. If not, invite them in your house and do the deal inside, or do the first bit of advice but you driving instead. 

18. a dinosaur sphincter.

19. Behind your local police department. J/K