Good little clip on fan for small tent?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by nt3grals, Feb 27, 2016.

1. I'm looking for a good little clip on fan for a small 36"x22"x63" grow tent. I wont have too much room in there for a big fan, but need something small to circulate some air until i can buy a carbon filter and inline fan. Going to wait closer to flowering to get one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [​IMG] just got 1 of these from my hydro store for $20 works good but I wish it oscillated

3. Yeah we unfortunately have no hydro shops anywhere near where i live in KY.... I think the closest one is almost 2 hours away

Lol

4. I'm sure you can get something similar from eBay or Amazon don't make the same mistake I made try and get one that oscillates... Btw I'm in Boston in the middle of winter I went to all my local box stores looking for a fan but they're seasonal round here don't exactly know what your situation is down in KY but try Walmart or Home Depot

5. Yeah, it's starting to get warm somewhat down here. It's 66 today, which is great! Lol. Go Red Sox!

6. Hang a bigger fan with bungee cords, better circulation. 6" clip-ons suck, they're underpowered and they die rather quickly

post-242755-13688366397833.jpg

7. Good idea man! I didnt even think about that!