Good Karma.

Discussion in 'General' started by legalizebud89, Nov 17, 2006.

1. What up GC, so a couple nights ago dude and I were chillin. We smoked a couple blunts through his new tube of some dannk. Like 110 a Quarter of some local shit. We ended up goin to another guys house cause he was having people over and chillin. We go over there, smoke like a few bowls drink a couple deuce's to get the buzz going. So pigs roll and knock on the door. We were just starting to get rowdy when they came but we heard the door knocks and everything. We all dip out the basement including the dude who lived there and peaced out cause we were all parked in his alley. Anyways, dude I was with earlier drops a Q of that shit and what was left of his 8th. I saw it, picked it up, thought about it in the car and decided I should give it to him. Today he stops by and gives me maybe a gram of from what he says was Jack Herer. Now I've had Jack before but this is one of the closest strains to it besides the actaull thing. I've smoked a bowl to my self and feel blazzed as hell already. Well anyways I think just is a good example of karma. I didn't know if I had beleived in it or not before now but now I think I do.

Wooow sorry for rampling gonna have to change the title to *(long read)*

Peace-

LB89

P.S.- now that I think of it, this thread did'nt really have a purpose....

O-wel..:rolleyes:

2. no purpose but to amuse my mind

great story:D!!!!

3. I'd say that's definitely good karma.
    It was really good of you to give him back his herb.
    +Rep for doing the right thing to do,and getting rightfully rewarded in return.

4. Thats the way to go man. Treat others the way you want to be treated and life will go much smoother.

5. Where are you from?

I use to get "Jack herrer" All the time.

Good Pothead Karma for you ++