Good Iron Maiden

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ElmooLovesPott, Nov 12, 2008.

1. What are some good Iron Maiden songs?

2. number of the beasts, flight of the iciras, run for the hills, wicker man, blood brothers, but look up the songs. there are a lot.

3. Prowler

song about perving in the bushes :laughing:

4. Powerslave, Aces High, Two Minutes To Midnight

5. What they said plus...

Can I play with madness.
    Bring your daughter to the slaughter.
    The Trooper.
    Wasted years...

There are alot of good ones. Most of Iron Maiden songs are good... Well, as long as Bruce Dickinson is singing. Fuck the Blaze Bayley years.

6. "Hallowed Be Thy Name"

I'll always love this song because Jamie Thomas used it for his legendary part in Welcome To Hell

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUVE57zRjAE"]YouTube - Jamie Thomas - Welcome to Hell[/ame]

7. Transylvania- (Instrumental)
    Run To The Hills
    Genghis Khan- )Instrumental)
    Losfer Words- (Instrumental)
    Sun and Steel
    The Trooper
    Where Eagles Dare
    Aces High (fucking awesome!)

Iron Maiden has got to be one of my favorite bands of all time. They put on one hell of a show.

8. i second Aces High and The Trooper.

9. phantom of the opera!

10. There most epic song imo is Rhime of the Ancient Mariner, which is a book written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge

11. Anything with Paul Di'anno (first singer they had) is excellent. That would be anything off of their first two albums, Iron Maiden and Killers. When Bruce Dickinson joined, they changed their whole sound, not just the vocals.

Songs I'd recommend:
    -Prowler (Classic, such a great song)
    -Transylvania (Instrumental, one of the best)
    -Different World
    -Mother Russia
    -Rime of the Ancient Mariner
    -Wrathchild
    -Hallowed Be Thy Name (an instant classic)
    -Running Free
    -The Wickerman
    -Rainmaker

and my all time favorite Iron Maiden song: FEAR OF THE DARK. This is a live version, about a billion times better than the studio version. It's off of the album A Real Live One.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnoW-D8izs8"]YouTube - Iron maiden Fear of the dark[/ame]

enjoy :]

12. Hallowed Be Thy Name
    Fear of the Dark
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Prowler
    Iron Maiden
    Phantom of the Opera
    Run to the Hills
    The Trooper

Idk dude I like a lot of their music, just download a whole album and listen to it

13. dont go for individual songs just get the albums. u get a better feel for the band. singles are hardly a good representation of the bands or artists. especially nowadays

14. Exactly. You can listen to one song from an artist and love it, and then listen to their album and you find it totally fucking blows. I only listen to/download albums nowadays, it's the way to go

15. honestly I find all of maiden owns imo