Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good idea to make edibles with this? Read!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by chroniccc, Nov 15, 2011.

1. So my friend gave me about an eighth (probably more) of some uncured bud. I find out later that the bud was to early to be picked, it's a long ass story and basically the kid is new to growing and he picked it to early yada yada... Sooo I find out that I can't smoke this shit because I won't get high I'd have to smoke like 5 bowls to catch a buzz. So I was wondering if I just grinder all this Uncured bud I have and make 1-2 kick ass edibles. I know it's not as good as real bud but will it do? Btw the bud has plenty of leaves and like 5-6 sprouting buds off the stem, so my plan was to grind it all up and make a firecracker

2. Yes you can use premature and improperly cured herb for edibles :)

Just be sure that you decarb or activate the material first, then process it properly in oil... you've mentioned the canna is already low quality, if you cut corners during processing too, you're just shooting yourself in the foot even more as far as potency goes. :p
    If you make a quality oil, you should try to consume roughly the equivalent of the amount you think you'd need to smoke, per dose. But if you cut corners and rush when processing your oil, you will need to compensate by increasing and even multiplying the dose normally required.

If the material is really, very weak, then you may wish to make a dry-sift hash or a concentrate first (in which case you could then either smoke the hash, or use it for processing with oil for eating).

To learn how to make this (or your trimmings...)

[​IMG]

Into, this...

[​IMG]

See the link below:

(First Page, contains detailed information on decarboxylation, or cannabinoid conversion..
    decarboxylation is the process of activating your cannabinoids 'potency' by removing the
    carboxyl group in the form of carbon dioxide and water vapor, converting your cannabinoids
    from their acid, to their more potent delta forms):

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Med Grade Bioavailable Canna & Hash Oil, Edibles, Drinkables and more...

The best oils, produce little to no odor during processing, if sealed properly and heated and cooled correctly. You can easily put it in any boxed brownie mix... be sure to read the final paragraph for detailed dosage information.

3. Thank you sir!!!