Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good idea or not? I need help!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by J. Funk, May 15, 2009.

1. So I wanted to try making an edible but the thing is, I can't do it in an oven. So I was thinking of mixing a couple scoops of peanut butter with a gram or two of ground bud. If i just let it sit for a couple days will it work? What about if I microwave it and stir it a couple times for a total of say a minute and a half? I guess I'm just looking for pointers. Got any for me?

2. Well, peanut butter may not be the BEST thing. Butter is good for sure, you can add some peanut butter after if you wish.

If you look at other recipies, they mostly all involve the oven or stove in some way, so Im guessing its safe to say you need the oven.

It also depends on what you're amking, which you didn't specify.

Good luck.

3. Yes you can just let it sit..or you can use the microwave.

Most people use a oven tho.

oh and if you just let it sit you have to let it sit for like 1-4 days

and i don't know much about the microwave..just that it works lol

4. thanks for the help. I'll report back after I try it.