Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good idea? Or bad

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cocainemusik, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Alright guys, to start this off, I used to be a smoker, a few times a week. But recently I haven't been blazing, my tolerance is low, and I am a bigger end kid, i weight about 170 and i'm almost 5 11 ish. And my eyes do not get red. So now into the plan :).

Tuesday I will be leaving for a 7 hour car trip, with my parents and my brother. I got a G of dank and made 2 .5 fire crackers for the trip. I was planning on eating both before I leave, and then getting super stoned for the ride. I have never been high off a edible before, But I have been stoned regularly around my parents. So my main question here is, will 2 .5 gram fire crackers get me to stoned? I used butter, and nice peanut butter, so the THC should be absorbed in the fat, plus they have been sitting since thursday. So let me know guys. 

MOTT : Will two .5 fire crackers get me to fucked up around my parents. (ill be sleeping, listening to music, in the back of a car for 7 hours.

2. just dont act like a stoned fool and you'll be golden
    parents only think something if you act strange

3. true, its not like i'm bout to be fucking smelling the car up like bud or some shit. Just chillin' with music

4. If I were you, I'd eat one firecracker before leaving, another on a pitstop. But my mom can't hold her piss longer than a couple hours so it may be different for you.

5. I was thinking that, but bringing them, and if they question me, it may seem weird and they might search me, and these wreak pretty damn bad. I'm sure well stop at mc danks or some shit. but fuck man

6. no way, dont spread out 2  .5 edibles!
    you have to take them at the same time, the minimum dose i eat to feel the slightest effect is 1 gram
    some people are different but i usually eat 3x that amount
    if you want to have any kind of cool buzz going on, eat them on a empty stomach and take something with you to drink in the car

7. alright, and ya. i've read .3 gets people wrecked. I just don't wanna trip sac! and fuck away my cover. but thanks again man

8. If your gonna eat both of them bring eye drops bro trust me lol..

9. Dont have experience with them but i would eat one and see :metal:  

10. Dude hold up... edibles have a much different effect than smoking or vaping etc..  one of my friends actually did an edible and he started puking his head off so I wouldnt trust edibles..yet.  Just vape before you leave lol 

--
    Blazeit420 :bongin:

11. Hey i would say just do it, even with a bad ending it'll be a funny story down the road. But as along as you keep your mouth shut in the car and don't reek of anything you should be golden.