Good idea for homemade bong?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by daftie420, Aug 28, 2011.

1. i just thought that if i made a carb on the downstem it would be way better than on the top because it would work like a slide sortof, ill make a diagram and post it just hang on

2. i understand i dont see why it wouldnt work it might get hot to hold your finger over it though, but im baked so

3. You can put the carb any were you want as long as it's not in the water. The lower the better. As for your idea, Im not sure I follow...

Also, lets try not to start a new thread that includes the words "hang on." You could have finished your post, before ya know, ya posted. :smoke:

4. That might work. More than likely, it'll just keep the weed lit. The buring weed will actually pull oxygen up through that carb, and into the bowl the way it's placed now, and you'd be drawing up more smoke as well as the clean air. :(

5. i meant as if i had my finger over the whole, also you edited that tommorow at 04:20PM wtf?

6. Idk the best ghetto piece I ever made (and we still use at my house) is a waterfall bong just take a 2 liter or something put a hole in the bottom take a crappy metal pipe bowl and stick it in the cap and add water.....fun fun fun

7. #8 ScrappyDoo, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2011
    You'd only have you finger over the hole while you're hitting the piece correct? After you release the carb, to clear the bong, you'd have the problem of your weed still burning, while you're not puffin

[​IMG]
    THUMB ON

[​IMG]
    THUMB OFF

But if you got the time, weed, and supplies... go fer it. Let us know how it turns out.

8. Gravity bong! @@

9. @ guy - i don't have weed right now but a shit load of time, i can get weed tomorrow or sunday but i still have to fix my FUCKING GAY ASS COMPUTER THAT FUCKING BROKE ON ME BECAUSE IT WONT BOOT INTO THE FUCKING RECOVERY MODE, if you know how to help me on that one let me know.

10. That I probably can't help you very much with... Im pretty computer savy (throw my own together, compile a few things in linux, etc), but no good when it comes to helping other people with theirs. :confused_2:

Maybe give these guys a try?

11. shitload of guests viewing this, and thanks man

12. alright so I am going to compile my list of parts,

a socket (dunno wut size i'm gonna look in the basement) a large pen tube or similar, a knife, and a bottle from something, i'll assemble the bong and just see without lighting anything and tell you guys how it goes in the morning