Good Idea/Bad Idea

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by liveSTONED, Dec 23, 2004.

?

Good idea or bad idea?

1. Go for it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Screw it, not worth it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I've been pondering doing this for quite some time....writing a paper on marijuana facts and legalization, copying it and posting it (sneakily) in places around my school.

Of course, there would be no mention of my name or an identifiable writing style.

My only problem is getting across to my readers that I am a smart and academically successful student without mentioning anything too particular such as national merit semifinalist-38 students, or greek-30 students.

***For the people too high to understand .....lift your right leg up, rotate it clockwise, and draw a "6" in the air. Your foot will change direction and you cant help it.***

Anyway, So give me a thumbs up or a thumbs down, and throw me some ideas about writing it.

2. go for it homie. u aint got nottin to loose, just spread that good wealth to all u can. that will get mo' people to try it and see for them selves whut they been missin'

3. that can be only the best thing man! how could that be bad? i would sorta do somthing like that..but i'm too lazy..... :D

4. It sounds like a good idea to me, but I'm sneaky like that.