Good hydroponic guides

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dcmind, Feb 8, 2002.

1. Wasup guys,

I was wondering if anyone could point me towards some really good hydroponic guides on the net, especially those aimed at hydro newbies.

Also I was looking at a system on ebay, I was wondering if this looks like a good setup.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAP...1645794&t=0&r=0&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2

Just scroll down to see the pic.

Thanks a lot everyone

ps. Is 10-52-18 good fert for plants 2 weeks into 12/12. If so, I read that a high P brings acidic levels up, what should I get to counteract that.

2. Personally I wouldn't buy it unless you want to use it for clones or vegging only but will be very crowded in flowering. As far as a book I suggest investing in Ed Rosenthals closet cultivator it shows form seedlings, clones to finish and has all the info needed for an excellent grow. Emily's Garden is a good small kit that holds six plants I do three in it and hella good yield for me. Good luck.

3. "As far as a book I suggest investing in Ed Rosenthals closet cultivator it shows form seedlings, clones to finish and has all the info needed for an excellent grow"

Actually I have it. It only has a 1 small chapter on hydroponics, and I didn't feel it went into enough detail.

Just a questions, how much yield (weight) do you get from your three plants in your (hydro) setup.

And what setup do you think would be best for a newbie: bubble, wick, drip, ebb? Does anybody know if these "aeroponic" systems are good?

Thanks dude