Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good herbs to mix with my reggy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by somepoe, Jul 3, 2013.

1. well i usually smoke reggy or what you may call mids and it dosnt burn well at all in joints most of the time as it isnt usually cured properly. i like to smoke spliffs as it makes my bud burn much better, however i hate the negative health affects. do any of you know of any good herbs that will make my marijauna burn better?

2. Try a variety, see what you like. look into things like damiana, skullcap, marshmallow leaf....maybe do a little reading into kinnikinnick blends for ideas.

3. If you from the uk like me you can go holland a Barrett. Not sure if they have them in the states thing called honey rose special fantastic for non tobbaco smokers like myself, no tobbaco no nicotine. And for 5.95 you can't complain

4. I don't mix my bud with anything. If I dont like the way it burns, I dont smoke it.

5. To be honest I agree with @[member="Old School Smoker"] but if you have too mix anything with your herb look for natural smoking blends without additives which can be found online or in your local smoke shop