good guys get bad lays

Discussion in 'General' started by since93, Jun 6, 2011.

1. hey people...the thread title came up in nirvana and after posting it i thought i wanted to ask everyone what they thought about this....who do you think gets the hottest fuck?...the "good" guy or the "bad" guy?

2. It depends. But the "bad" guys usually just get easier fucks.

3. Women like bad boys, you don't even need to be that bad.

4. bad boys, as far as my experiences go, are taken more as trophy fucks tho because it is usually the good guys that have thebigger, wider, and harder-for-longer cocks...

5. I just got laid 20 mins ago :confused_2:

Does this make me bad?

6. too early in the thread but i find it curious that out of the 5 votes, 40% believe good guys get better lays....interesting

7. Theres NO SUCH THING AS A BAD LAY !, ....If your expectations are too high

8. i totally disagree man....:smoke:

9. By bad do you mean disrespectful? And vise-versa...?

10. rofl, one time I had a dime piece, i mean she was sexy as hell just smoked out of a reclined zong no problem... 20 minutes into it she said it was hurting her and she wouldn't be able to walk if she kept going... how is that a good fuck? thats blue balls..

11. yes...crude, unrefined, uncultured...

blue balls galore....plus rep :smoke:

12. Never go after the good guys as much :( This is what I think, since it has happened about two times before.

Girls meets a good guy, and seems him as a good guy, but she has this bad guy in mind also. She knows the good guy wont hurt her so she goes to try to bad guy, if it doesnt work she goes back to the good guy.

Just what I think. Some chick just pulled this and is back to me, oh joy.

13. i guess this tise in with "fuck a criminal, marry an account" thing....and i cant believe the vote is 5-7!!!

14. haha thanks bud!

15. lol, sure thing man...we all know how hard it is to start fucking and end jacking :smoke:

16. why does it matter who gets laid more than another?

just another reason for an egoic delusion.. Oh i have better/more sex than you!

you can't get any!!!

17. who said it matters?...but, speaking for myself, i think it does...:smoke:

18. i didn't jack, and I didn't kiss her afterwards :smoke:

Haha, jk she brushed her teeth and I kissed her.

19. guess thats why you got them blue balls...not jacking off after a total let down :smoke:

20. The ones that wear Abercrombie and Hollister T shirts that are slightly too small, look like they're ready to hit a beach in Cali, listen to trendy mainstream rap, and post pictures of themselves on facebook playing beer pong.

Yes that is a massive stereotype lol. All in good fun. :smoke: