good grow guides plz

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cmbr66, Jan 17, 2003.

1. can you guys give me some links to GOOD indoor growing guides. some good step-by-step and detailed info. i dont wanna spend all the time and then fuck up. btw for all you ppl who have exp with growing...... how did your first grow go?

2. OMG. you guys dont wanna help me out. come on.... PLZZ

3. Check your PM's, I sent ya a guide. :)

4. Glad to help out, but just so ya'll know I'm not a mod. Still don't mind taking some of the weight offf of their already heavy shoulders though. :)

5. thx you. its just that i posted last night and the forums are always so lively. most posts get replyed in a few mins. thx for the great guide.

6. Glad I was able to help ya out...

7. :) Thanks Critter. I've learned so much from everyone here at the City that I want to contribute back to our community... Plus it seems like we're getting more and more members joining everyday now... Tough for you mods to keep up with everything sometimes. All you veteran members of the City, please lets try to help these guys out. We've got the best City on the 'Net, now lets try to even out some of the workload for these guys. :)

8. nice guide i love the pics. makes ppl more confident when they actually see wtf a guide is talkin about.