GOOD GROW CAB IDEA? check it out!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by adam5150, Sep 29, 2010.

1. hey everyone! im gonna be doing my first grow here real soon, and i think i have researched enough that i feel ready. I plan on starting with autos, just so that i can get a feel for the marijuana plant. My goal for growing is to have a couple OZ's or so a month of personal smoke and to sell around a HALF POUND every month.

I plan on growing:
    - Low Life Auto-AK47 (main cash crop, highest yielding auto)
    - Short Stuff Onyx (sounds dank and i want it :])

I am going to build two 3'x3'x4' boxes. they will be lined with mylar. I'm going to stack them ontop of eachother so that it turns into a 3'x3'x8' cut in half. This will be great for me because i can have monthly perpetual harvests with autos, thats all i need to do is add the exact same stuff on the top box once i get the hang of things!

Equipment:
    - 400W HPS w/ Easy Cool 6 hood
    - 200CFM in-line fan
    - 2 50CFM PC fans for circulation
    - FFOF soil

Here is my grow box plans for ventilation, lights, etc.
    does this look good? I want to grow 9 plants in each box (1 plant per sq. foot)

[​IMG]

does this ventilation setup look ok? PLEASE give suggestions comments feedback ANYTHING!!@ im really high and growing weed is all i can think about i am so excited for my first grow alright peace! thanks!

2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like your intake goes directly into the cool tube, it needs to come in, circulate, and then be scrubbed and pulled through the filter and tube and then pushed out of the grow area. Other than that it looks ok, good luck man:hello::smoke:.