Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Grinders?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HeavyEyes420, Apr 19, 2009.

1. I was thinking of buying a grinder one with a kief catcher since im usually breaking up some real dank buds. I was just wondering how much would a decent grinder with kief catcher, nothing fancy, cost about?

2. I bought my chromium crusher for 20 bucks and free shipping. Hasn't failed me yet.

3. Buy a Space Case, best grinders. If you cant find one, get a sharpstone.

4. yea sharpstone is def the best i have seen in person. I highly recomend them.

5. I've had a Space Case and Sharpstone, both are awesome grinders and are apples to oranges. I use a Sharpstone now because when I went to go get a new grinder the Sharpstone was half the price of the Space Case but it works just as well

6. Waiting on mine to come in the mail. I've got an off-brand aluminum grinder right now that works great. I've had it for a year and it's pretty worn and beat up but it does the job, I just felt like getting a new one.

7. Its all about the Mendo mulcher! I dont think its available everywhere though.

8. just go to target or walmart and get a coffee grinder. the one where u can just tap on it and it pulses, is best. their about $10 bucks. the kif falls and sticks to the side wall and when ur ready, just scrape!

9. I haven't tried or seen a Sharp Stone, but I have a Space Case I swear by. I used to have a cheap $20 aluminum grinder from a local shop, but it stripped within a couple months to the point where it wouldn't stay together without a rubber band. It dulled noticeably after a month or so, too. Total waste of money, cause it's low-grade aluminum.

I'm not sure about Sharp Stone, but Space Case uses a high-grade aluminum (you can even get titanium). They're precision machined for best fit and grinding ability. I've had mine for about a year now, and it cuts as good as it did when I first got it. I also like the screen on the 4-piece models--unlike my old grinder, it lets virtually no plant matter through. Only trichomes.

You can physically feel the difference, too. Space Cases assemble and disassemble smoothly and with ease, and they're heavy as rock. Cheaper models strip easily, tend to squeak more, and feel more like a soda can.

Drawback is the $$, but well worth it in my opinion.

10. diamond grinder or spacecase my friend

11. Chromium Crusher... 20-25 dollars ... works real good

12. Go on eBay and search for brands like Sharpstone, Space Case, Chromium crusher,ect.
    All are quality and are sold for fairly cheap with shipping. Get a 4 piece grinder, they collect keif very well. 4piece sharpstone 2.5(ormaybe it's 2.2) is 20 bucks with s+h, just for example, and it's what I have.

13. I'd recommend sharpstone.

14. I second this as well, I'll never go back to the regular old grinder. Not to mention you can chop it up fine as sawdust if you want!

15. ALSO GREAT OR COOKING USE...:smoking: