Good games

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BuffetCrayfish3, Sep 27, 2013.

1. You have played or have been playing. I just finished The Walking Dead and started started my play through of Brutal Legend.

2. Right now im playing Dragons Dogma, Hitman Absolution, and BFBC2, and BF3, whatever I feel like at the time. All amazing games.

3. How is the walking dead?

4. Its pretty fantastic. I'm going to start the DLC soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Cool thanks, ive been tempted to buy it every time I see it on steam

6. Skyrim. i think ill always be playing Skyrim.

7. I bought it when it and the DLC was 75% off, about 3 weeks ago. I would've happily paid full price.

8. I had Skyrim on Xbox, but it died and I built my PC. Torrented the game and haven't even touched it again.

9. On the subject of games (I know I should start a new thread but whatevs), has anyone heard of Nature Treks? And if so are there any other games like that? I love that game when I'm hella baked.

10. Oh I didn't even contribute.

Best game I've played recently that isn't something everyone has heard of would be payday 2.

11. Playing through Rage and it seems fairly solid so far.  Just finished up Metro Last Light which was awesome and The Walking Dead.

12. Nobody seems to like it but SWTOR. I got into KOTOR a while back then finally gave in and tried the "mmo". And I liked Rage a lot. 

13. I got way too addicted to the racing in Rage.