Good for day 12 of official flower?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Frankie2017, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Hi folks. This is why White Widow Extreme. I flipped to 12/12 about 18 nights ago, and she’s been in flower for about 12 days (when I seen the first pistils coming out of tops of colas). All strains do different things, so was wondering if this is typical or does WW tend to flower slower?[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. This is normal as the pistils reach up and as the days go on, buds will begin to form and grow into the area of the pistils. Then as the bud matures, the pistils will begin to darken and turn into the orange or brown hairs on buds. Looks great! keep up the good work .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Every strain is different because of its genetics so each will have different flowering times based off genetics and environmental factors. Indicas can flower up to 6-9 weeks and sativas heard to take longer for flowering like 8 weeks or more. All are different, so I ussually let the plants flower and as the buds and trichomes get formed, begin to monitor the them for color and look.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Don't worry about progress of the plant. As long as it's healthy, it'll do what it does. Forget about X amount of days since flower started. That's useless info. Focus more on getting ready to harvest and how you're going to handle the trim and cure. Looks great, keep up the good work.

Also, next time post in a grow section. Not the fitness, health, and nutrition section.