Good football games this weekend

Discussion in 'General' started by ipack, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Of course the big one is the OSU-Mich game. Even though I don't like the bucks, I do think they'll win in Columbus.

Down south, you've got the battle of Alabama schools, Alabama vs Auburn. This is a classic rivalry that was named the number one college football rivalry by ESPN U.

nothing like toking up and drinking a few cold ones to watch some good rivalry football

2. #18 cal vs #3 USC, #20 BC vs #18Maryland

3. more good ones, I really think that Cal has a shot to beat USC this year...plus i don't want to see them in the title game

4. THE BEARS

oooo college??

THE BEARS

5. The Bears are good, I just hope Grossman can keep being consistant...when he's good...he's on fire...when he's bad... he's absolutely terrible

6. Wait wait wait wait...

You're telling me Grossman has been good?!?!

7. u of mn and iowa

lol prolly not on your guy's list but im gonna smoke a fat blunt and go watch

8. when you think that he has only played 16 games in his NFL career and the way he deconstructed some of those defenses (week 4, seattle), yeah he's been good

9. theyve only lost once man, ive sure hes had a few performances

10. I've watched every Bears game start to finish this year

He hasn't

He's only worked against the Bears for the most part

We owe almost 50% of our points to the goddamn defense and special teams... actually including special teams probably 60...

He makes so really goddamn stupid plays... really stupid... he doesn't meet basic qualifications for a QB, like think under pressure...

All of our games except 2 (maybe maybe 3) have been against pretty damn shitty teams, and we've pulled wins out of our asses...

Lovie is interpreting signs of luck and a clutch team as signs of supreme talent...which we do have alot of, I just dont think its being utilized fully

Oh well they my boysssssss

11. the question is: would Brian Griese be any better? probably not

12. Royal Palm Beach Wildcats vs. Orlando Boone

13. I'd say hes at very least the same level... or would be (prob better) if Lovie worked him in practice...

We know that Orton is at least consistent...

Again, if worked in practice, who knows??

14. AU vs. UA hell yeah!

15. Hey Tigers, Hey Tigers, We're gonna beat the hell out of you! Rammer Jammer, Yellowhammer, give 'em hell Alabama.

when 80,000+ fans are screaming this at the top of their lungs it gives me goosebumps

Roll Tide

16. Lets Go Blue!

17. yeah, I'll definately be pulling for the boys from Michigan. I just don't like OSU and because of what happened to coach Schembechler, I hope they rally around that and pull it out

18. 90,000 man! Rollllllllll Tiiiide!

19. damn, I forgot about the renovation to Bryant-Denny... duh

it's probably too late, but next season we should meet on the quad or next to the chimes or somethin. We can chillax and smoke some dank

edit: yeah i know, I had a ticket...but I had to sell it :-(

oh dude, I'll be down there to see some crimson tide basketball this winter, interested?

20. Yay Iron bowl Today. Fuking gotsa work. Fuk you Job! or not ^^ Btw im From bama