Good first time drink?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Daft Funk, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I personally like White Russians. Smoothest drink ever, basically a sweet coffee cocktail.

2. Caribou Lou.
    Pineapple juice, Bacardi rum, and Malibu rum.

3. Buy a bottle or 2 , don't binge cause that could make you have a bad experience .. If you truely enjoy alcohol buy a still and start stillin. ! Whenever I drink I always drink plain smirnoff stay thirsty my friends

4. #44 Elem3nt17, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Depends on if you are looking to get drunk or not.
    If you want to get hammered anything will do really.
    If you want to get a mild buzz going and have a delicious tasting drink go for a white russian.

2 oz Smirnoff® vodka
    1 oz coffee liqueur
    light cream or milk depending on taste
    add ice

Hard to describe the taste really, its kind of like a mix between coffee and chocolate milk, either way it's delicious.
    [​IMG]

5. i mixed green apple smirnoff vodka with lemonade and it was good. Oh, and blue mountain dew + blueberry/raspberry schnapps is the greatest thing in the world!

6. [quote name='"yoregan"']i mixed green apple smirnoff vodka with lemonade and it was good. Oh, and blue mountain dew + blueberry/raspberry schnapps is the greatest thing in the world![/quote]

That sounds delicious lol

7. [​IMG]

No clue if it makes me homo, but this is 15%, and tasted really good with a minimal burn. I think it could fuck you up fast if you can guzzle it.

8. patron and limes

9. The problem with this type of thread is that pretty much every respondent just lists their favorite drink, with no regard to the fact that the OP is an inexperienced drinker. If I were new to the game I would be very skeptical of most of the posts here.

@OP
    You seem to know a few different rum choices, so I'll start with that. In my opinion, all dark rum is the same... so make yourself a couple weak rum and cokes. Have two or three, wait a bit, and check your status.

If you're not too attached to rum, then there are many more options. Think of a juice that you really enjoy drinking. Said juice can be combined with vodka or gin to make a very potent and tasty mixture. The only problem with this method is that it can lead to getting more drunk than one intends. When this method is used responsibly, it cannot be beat.

Regardless of what you drink, there are a couple "rules" you should abide by to ensure you don't have a terrible time:

1. Drink lots of water, preferably between drinks. It will lessen your hangover and extend you period of drinking.

2. If you start to feel too drunk, STOP.

3. Do not try to keep pace with experienced drinkers. This will only lead to nonsense.

If you have a problem with any of the information I have posted here, you can rest assured that I am a college student who currently lives in Milwaukee, WI... the drunkest city in the country.

10. Get a 40 of OE man. Or jäger bombs

11. Go get some ciroc and do it right for your first time.

12. You wanna get shit faced or just a good drink?

Good drink for me is just a beer, if I'm lookin to get drunk a 750ml of whatever pour it in a 2 ltr with pop drink it...

13. Malt liquor

14. always something smooth...

beer- I'd say blue moon

hard alchy- crown royal with coke

15. Go out and get yourself a good house margarita on the rocks with salt on the rim.

16. Get some henessy smooth as fuck and youu look like a classy mothafucka when you sipping on it

17. Franzia Sangria.

18. That's how it tastes too.

When I was drinking in the beginning, my only concern was getting fucked up. I didn't drink for taste. Get some Bacardi 151 and some friends and enjoy.

19. [quote name='"whiteka6"']

That's how it tastes too.

When I was drinking in the beginning, my only concern was getting fucked up. I didn't drink for taste. Get some Bacardi 151 and some friends and enjoy.[/quote]

151 for a first timer holy shit Lmfao