Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good first joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nano535, Aug 14, 2012.

1. First joint I've ever rolled, I lost my pipe and only had one paper, I also did it in like 3 minutes. And I know it's small :( I was running low on weed :/

Attached Files:

2. Way better Then My First!,, if you want practice i would say use tobacco Thats how i master the art. but Again props bro!

3. Yikes

Keep practicing mane

4. Better than mine hahahah the first time I rolled was also the first time I smoked weed, I rolled a printer paper joint on a mountain behind my house :smoke:

5. Yeah practice would help a lot, but I'm proud of how well it was haha

6. it'll get the job done man but make it longer and make the roach tighter if you dont want bits flying into your mouth.

7. That's a fantastic first joint. Not a great joint, but an amazing first joint. Looks like a nice smoke, enjoy.

8. Not too shabby lol

9. Hey man, you know what? A first joint is a first joint, and as long as it smoked nice that's all that matters. Keep up the good work! :bongin:

10. very good first joint

11. Yay! Happy to see good reviews lol. Ive rolled 3 more today and they've all been pretty good. Probably gonna use papers A LOT more :smoke: