Good first bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by fatmike420, Aug 8, 2012.

1. #1 fatmike420, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    Hello, I'm looking to purchase a bong in the range from 80-150 at most. This will be my first bong purchased and I wanted to have a stemless bong with an ice pinch. I don't really care if it is worked or not. Can anyone give me suggestions? I am new to glass. Don't know really where to look. I talked to apix originally but he is not taking customs anymore. Want the bong to be glass on glass

Thanks

2. Still looking for suggestions...

3. Ssfg travel tube or rx industries straight tube

4. Someone recommended syn glass, check out the one with the dome perc, and I have a friend that has one and he loves it, $160

5. Umm yea, a roor isn't really a great first bong. With 3.2mm glass and not even a slitted downstem? Forget that, OP, like someone else suggested, SSFG travel or great size straight or beaker is probably what you're looking for, comes with showerhead diffy and disc diffused slide for 40 on top of the 60 for travel or 80 something for great size. Then there's also their showerhead beaker that looks bad ass for 175. But there's also many others for around your price range, including the glasscity bubblicious which I also have but have not had a chance to break in yet. Good luck with your search, and there's also another good site called aqua lab tech. Google it.

6. [quote name='"bonginnn"']Ssfg travel tube or rx industries straight tube[/quote]

My friend just actually got the travel beaker. He says he likes its but I don't really care for down stems. I know it doesn't make a difference probably.

7. [quote name='"fatmike420"']

My friend just actually got the travel beaker. He says he likes its but I don't really care for down stems. I know it doesn't make a difference probably.[/quote]

Check their site. Google ssfg glass. They have a gridded stem line for 135, but if memory serves its more of a bubbler. But I do love my little travel beaker. It's the bomb and has really thick glass for the price.

8. In your range your gonna get a super basic, maybe natural perc stemless. You should look into Apix, Dan's (apix design) price/quality is superior to pretty much anyone else.

9. [quote name='"Flurgen"']In your range your gonna get a super basic, maybe natural perc stemless. You should look into Apix, Dan's (apix design) price/quality is superior to pretty much anyone else.[/quote]

I talked to apix about getting a custom with a bent neck stemless but he is not taking custom orders at the moment.

10. Just keep an eye out for his prodo stuff, im sure he will have some in ur range next couple weeks. Hes supposed to give us an update with new stuff on www.kilnconnection.com real soon.

11. SSFG Straight tube with showerhead diffuser. They have very fast shipping and quality.