good experiences

Discussion in 'General' started by jeffyredeyes, Jul 31, 2012.

1. thought id start a good experience thread you can just come in and say some awesome stuff thats happened to you recently or just talk about good stuff in your life, so how are you guys doing and what are some awesome things that have happened to you today?

tonight my girl and i set up a tent in my backyard and are sitting out here vaping and i even rolled a blunt for later :) hoping to get laid tonight ahaha :D

2. got out of rehab 2 weeks ago. 2 months clean and counting. and i'm not talking weed. no more charlie for me.

3. thats awesome dude, that shit can ruin your life easily, glad you're off it!

4. 1 good experience 4 me is life

5. haha awesome man!

6. yes sir, shit did more damage to my life than weed could have in a thousand years of toking.

7. oh ya man back in high school i made a vow that i would never touch anything but weed and mushies, so far its worked out pretty damn well for me!

8. Had a job interview and they called me today as i was blazing saying that i got the job. That gave me good vibes and i wannna give good vibes out to eveybody. Work hard smoke harder!!

9. sweet man! getting a job is a pain in the ass right now thats awesome that you got one haha and now you can buy more weed!

10. Met up with some friends I haven't seen in a while yesterday, got high as shit and I laughed my ass off to the point of pain...it's been a while since thats happened :)