good enough?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cabinetgrowerrr, Mar 5, 2013.

1. did I cut her down to early?

2. Sweet pic. Looks like one might be starting to go milky... Another week???

3. she's already cut. Had to come down. I just wanted to know if she's still ganna catch me a good buzz

4. I'm sure it will do the job.. Make sure you dry it all the way or it might taste a little chloroplasty...

5. deff. It's off a NLxBB AUTO. it smells so dank. Here's a pic

ForumRunner_20130305_123439.png

6. Sorry for the poor pic

7. Looks good man. Good job!!!

8. Thanks man. yours are looking really nice btw!

9. Looks pretty milky to me and a dot of amber

10. Here we go milky and amber?

ForumRunner_20130305_131322.png

11. Looks good man!!! Is she dry yet?

12. it's been Jared for 3 days now still moist and damp smelling but starting to bring out some real good smell. I hope the chlorophyll taste Go's away.

13. Dude if it isn't completely dry and you put it into a jar you're going to ruin it.

J

14. Jerry is right man, mold is your worst enemy when jar curing.

15. what are other ways to cure? other then water and jar curing?

16. Dry ice cure, and sun cure. I'm sure theres more but that's all I can think of right now.

17. Do you think I would go threw all the work to grow my herb to fuck it up at the end... No shit it has to be dry before you put it in a jar. My stems cracked before they went into there jars. But when you put your green in the jar it draws moisture back out witch is what I ment by damp smell. Jerry... it's ppl like you that make this hole blog experience Shitty.

18. Wow dude, jerry is actually one of the most helpful people I have met on this forum. Calm down and maybe you will realize that he was only looking out for you man.

It's actually people like "you" who get upset at the smallest thing and cannot take constructive criticism, that make this forum experience un-enjoyable.