Good E-Cig Vape E-Liquid Brands???

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Biltwellnigga, Aug 14, 2014.

1. I've tried Joyetech as well as myvaporstores own brand liquids first time ever for a while. Moderate vapor production but harsh. Not a good kind of throat hit either.

Find out about Velvet Cloud Vapor thabks to Waxpayne and order a few from them. Instantly notice a huge quality difference between Chinese made E-liquid and indie US based brand.

Also Chinese liquids are known to have high levels of impurities like toxic metals and all that junk. I wouldn't be surprised and would rather stay away from it big time.

Velvet Clouds Burley Beard Tobacco is the best all round for me. Are there any other good U.S. companies that use high quality ingredients, are professional, and clean?? And of course have great tasting liquids.

Any specific ones with real good tobacco flavors? Velvet Vapors tobacco flavors actually have a slight tobacco smell/flavor to it which is awesome.

Help would be cool.

Thanks!!

2. Mix your own, seriously its a piece of piss.
    And really it turns out great,

Flavouring £3 VG about £1.50 for 500ml and nicotine for about a tenner. Make loads of ejuice :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #4 sticky thumb, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014

Halo specializes in tobacco flavors has sample packs and is having a sale right now they also use all FDA approved ingredients.

4. great brand I'll back that up any day of the week. They are superior when it comes to ingredients and maintaining a clean crisp vapor.

5. Killer juice

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I use Alien Vapor in the US and Totally Wicked in the UK. Both make their own liquids from medical grade PG/VG etc. 

7. E-juice, e-liquid, or vapor juice, you probably call it by a product name. That’s your preferred product of e liquid; a gourmet or organic style; menthol or fruit; tobacco or coffee. Choosing the top e juice labels out of the dozens available today is not an simple task.