Good dog for stoner?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by GanjFarmer', Jan 4, 2013.

1. Too wiry

2. Greater Swiss-mountain dogs are awesome.

[​IMG]

gentle giants, my neighbors had one, always played with it when i was little, it was a really good-natured dog. Expensive though!

3. english bull dog. theyre badass, lazy, and well what else could you want

4. You could look into adopting an older or middle aged dog. Shelters often have adult dogs who have mellowed out as they got older and are already trained. And they have a harder time finding a great home than puppies.

5. #65 milfisland, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    English Bulldogs are the greatest dog breed in my opinion. I thought I was gonna be getting one this spring.
    I just couldn't spend $2000 on a puppy right now, especially if he/she only lived 5 years :(
    But I'm getting a Corgi instead.
    [​IMG]
    The best stoner dogs are smart, cute, and funny. Corgis are really easy to train. And I don't want a dog I have to walk a marathon with every day.

6. Dalmatians are really chill

7. Bull Terriers

8. I love dogs that are so hairy and fluffy you can't see their eyes.

9. Any dog you can get from a shelter is a perfect stoner dog... Dogs looking for second chances... ain't that the story of most stoners as well

10. Don't get a working dog, sport dog, or a herder they will have tons of energy. Get something like a grey hound super chill and laid back. I have a weimaraner and hes awesome, but those dogs are for people with a really active lifestyle. he has no problem running 10 miles and loving it. They are bred for endurance. Hes also a companion dog and never leaves my side.

11. Don't know if anyone's suggested Samoyeds yet, but they're definitely good for stoners, if not a little bit large. They're herd dogs but they generally have a mellow disposition. I have a couple of friends who represent the lazy stoner archetype and own Samoyeds without any problems.

12. Adopt its cheaper and you save a dogs life

my dog is chill as can be. she just likes to sleep in the sun and eat. and shes super cute

13. Always rescue! You can find the sweetest most loving dogs that need homes in a shelter :)

Buds, beaches, and bootys <3

14. This is what u needa get

15. Pugs are cool in my opinion. They are lazy, love to lounge around, and hate being outside for long periods of time. Heck, I'm trying to find one myself. I had one, but had to give her up due to a move. They are so awesome. I have had several breeds since then, and STILL want one.

16. you must be a homosexual or a female :p

17. You like the Texans? You must be a hick or black.:p Just kidding. But Pugs are indeed awesome.

18. labradors. big, happy, dumb doggies. i have 3, one is lab/pointer, and the other two are lab/german shepherd. they're also totally cute and loyal... my oldest one, the pointer cross, really likes sitting with me when i smoke and so does my cat. cool animals. :smoke:

19. this is poetry man.

20. If you're looking for lazy, adopt an older dog from a rescue/shelter. Bloodhounds are probably the laziest dogs I've ever encountered but they are huge.