Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Discount?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Ma dude always has premo shit, and I buy a lot from him, about a qp a month. I wanna get some of this fruity pebbles I've gotten before from him nicest PURP ever. I usually pay 500 for 2oz should I ask him for a discount once in a while since I buy a decent amount of his produt like we're cool and shit smoked me out before I the same. In high right now but I was thinking 450?

Lemme know what you blades think.

Thanks in advance.

:bongin:

2. Ya just be like "so when do i start getting the inside price?" kinda jokingly, see what he says.

3. Depends on your dealer. If you're cool enough with him to do it, take dawn's advice and put it out there jokingly. Or just ask outright if he's not gonna get mad.

If there's a clear dealer-buyer boundary there, I wouldn't.

4. go "yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo dawg yo dawg i hear you can lower me down to $450 yo yo yo yo yo this shit true broski yo yo yo yo" no just ask him bout a lower price it wont be a big deal if he wont do it he will just be like "na man thats the lowest i can go" and thats that or he could just be cool with it and you get $450 for 2 oz.
    edit 2oz for $450 lol

5. If he is smart , he will tell you no since you will continue to buy it from him other wise.

6. True. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

image-3734907526.png

That's one of the oz from lat time I got some

7. dude two 50 is a pretty damn good price and you know this already being in the 561...most people are lucky to see oz for 350 down this way

8. Reppin 561 too... thats a good deal for 2 oz

9. if you aint short for cash, i'd just pay normal price, cuz your already getting a sweet deal