good dealer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by canadiankush19, Jul 28, 2012.

1. So I went to pick up off my main dude but he wasn't home so he gives me one of the links that he supplies. I text him and say I need or whatever so he comes over, picks me up and we do the deal. I left his car to look at the bags and it was only like 2 grams :eek: I wanted 5! So I called him asked what's up, he turns around his car to give me what I payed for. Turned out he gave me the wrong bags, he ended up letting me keep the 2 and gave me the 5 I originally payed for

I want to go buy an 1/8th off my guy so I text him and he says I can only get 3 for the money I have. So I say ok and ask him to drive it over, he does the deal I go inside and look at the bag. It says 4.2 on it and he said its all he has left I can have it :eek:

The same dude gave me an extra fin by accident so I texted him and said he gave me too much, the guy let's me keep it.

I've spotted the SAME guy on $330, he comes back in less time then he said he'll be and gives me my shit. By the way I got this guys number by asking a random guy on facebook for a link, he doesn't know me personally at the time

2. They might play you till you feel too safe and you hand over more money...then, BAM

Otherwise that connect is fuckin amazing.

3. Not saying anything about your situation but my friend used to know a guy like that and they were pretty tight. One day however he fronted him a large sum and got screwed over.

4. Yeh I was going to say you may get robbed bro. I recommend never to pay 200$ up front again. Or 300$ if you truly do trust him. But I wouldn't go any higher. Because they'll gain your trust and in a month I'll be reading another jacked thread about you saying you don't understand why he did it you've been cool all this time then got fucked over.

5. To be fully honest with all u guys, I don't even give him cash upfront any more. He spots me on a large amount for I can get the deal, when I come to him with his money he gives me more

6. My cousin gave me a huge bag for $5 because he accidentally sold the 8th I wanted (which he was gonna give to me for $25)

FAM(ILY) 4EVERRRRR!!!!

7. Dude thats legit. My dealers really fair like that too.. Like if his regs are a little crappy that week (which hardly ever happens) he will lower the price and give us a good price for the inconvenience and the quality.. or when he shorts us 2 grams the next time I see him he'll give us an eighth for free or if we ask for a ounce and he only has a half o and a qaurter he gives us a deal on it since he couldn't meet how much we needed.. pretty chill dude nothing I can complain about other then when he says 5 mins its 15 - 20 but I think thats most dealers but that shouldn't be a prob anymore since I go to his house to pick it up now.

8. Yeah if my dealer is even like a couple minutes late he always hooks it up with way more then I payed for hes pretty chill

9. Sounds awesome but it's really easy for someone to play you with the intent to eventually walk off with all that hard earned cash you just handed over.. Just saying