Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good deal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stoner63, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Hey guys, so yesterday me and my cousins got a pretty good deal. We had thirty dollars to buy bud with so we asked our guy for four grams for thirty, expecting it to be shitty mids because of some previous buys from him. He gave us an eighth in one bag then decided to give us another gram for no apparent reason. Then the bud turned out to be pretty good. The bud in the eighth bag was definitely decent mids, and the bud in the dime was high mids going on beasters.

Has anyone else ever had a really good deal?

2. Once my dealer gave me 10g for free. He said he had no use for it because he's going to sell better stuff soon and thats the last 10g of the "shit". I asked him if he want's to smoke a bowl with us he accepted and we all got stoned. Woah what a nice day. ;)