Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JStewy, Aug 10, 2011.

1. So I live in Seattle and my dealer said the next time I want to buy a half ounce he would sell it to me for $100. I'm pretty new to smoking (I started in June) so I dont know if this is a good deal or not.

2. It's good, take it. Inspect the bud to make sure its of decent smoking quality. Your looking for some solid mids.
    edit: 1,400th post. woot.

3. Yeah what he said

4. 100 for a half is just about unheard of. An oz can get as high as 475.00, if there's actual bud there and not leaves/seeds then you can't complain.

5. It really depends on the quality of the bud. if it looks like the stuff in the stash jar section on this forum then it's a great deal. But if it doesn't then it's probably mids and you should really use your own discretion when buying it.

6. I doubt it is mids. Its Seattle.

Will be some good outdoor danks prob.

7. yea dude, just make sure its decent quality and weight. maybe have the guy send you a picture of it if he can

8. I live in Quebec, and here you can get an ounce of good shit for 100$. Every time I see the prices people pay on GC I go nuts. It's crazy how high the price is where you all live.