Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokepurp, May 31, 2009.

1. yea, you can roll a fLat blunt with .1 grams :D

2. what does trolling mean? seriously......

3. I think I smell a troll. If this is a real post then I am sorry, but you and your friend must be talking on the phone for a long time and you must be asking questions and calling back, and this is just stupid. Sorry bud, here are the prices I pay if this is a legit post, if not then this was a waste of all of our time.

mids: 5 a gram
    high mids: 10 a gram
    dank: 15 a gram
    exotics: 20-25 a gram

Do not pay more than 25 a gram, I don't care what he has.

There, that answered your questions, I don't care what kind of ghetto ass licking shit he has.

4. I posted before reading this, sorry for saying the same thing as you. :p

5. It goes for a little more than 100 or so for an OUNCE. 27.6 grams.

One gram for mids is like, 5$ in most places in the U.S. I think, I get one gram of mids for 2$ but I have a really good hook-up. Don't do it man.

6. this is seriously a real post guys,i just started smoking,so i odnt know all the prices/terminology

7. Well don't make the deal then without proper knowledge first.

8. ya but this guy is my best friend,i can trust him with anything

9. Obviously not if he's trying to sell you a single gram for $60. He is ripping you off. You can't trust him with anything apparently.

10. Look. He's either not your best friend, or he has no idea what he's talking about.

11. Prices vary a ton by location,

in the priciest of the pricy places, it will be 25 a gram.

if your "friend" actually told you a gram was normally 100, you should call the cops on him for being such a dick...

btw, purple is in no way the dankiest of the dank. I get good purp from a friend of a friend who gets it from a dealer, and in an expensive area, and i pay $85 for a 1/4 ounce (7 grams)

12. here is what I want you to do NEVER even think about marijuana again

13. I lol'd

14. haha you fired is either a dick or u are just an idiot to keep believing what he is telling you

15. lol an ounce is 28g buddy... technically even a little over. just because you got shorted .4g once or something doesn't make that the real value

16. 100 a G? what is is some raw H? if so I'd buy it for 100 :)