Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokepurp, May 31, 2009.

1. dear gc,i justed started smoking,and im a senior in high school,my friend said he can get me a gram of mids for thirty dollers,is this an okay deal?

2. dude no u can get an eighth of mids for 30... dont ever pay 30 even for dank stuff

3. No. Never pay more than $20 for a gram. EVER.

4. No it is not

5. Yea, make sure it's nice and brown.

If you are being serious, then no it's a horrible deal. Mid grade bud should be a dark green with few trichomes and red hairs. $5 a gram.

6. Ummm, you can get a 1/4 of mids for 20-25, I suggest you look into another dealer if your 1/4 is 60 bucks.

7. but my friend said it usually goes for 100 a g and hes giving me a good deal because his homeboy grows it.........

8. Never speak to this kid again.

9. lmfao 100 a gram nothin in the world of weed is worth that much for a gram... You cn get a q of dank stuff for that...

10. I don't care if Jesus' shit fertilized your friends plant, I wouldn't pay 100 for a gram, nor would I pay 30.

11. Unless Jesus took a crap, then some Purple Haze grew in it and it was watered with angel piss (100% THC content). It would also have to be licked by Harrison Ford and spat on by the pope. The soil would be a mixture of Jesus poo and infinite breasts.

12. Haha, I didn't read your post before posting mine :p

13. Haha, great minds think alike. After reading your post I was like "hey this kid just totally took what I said." No big deal, good vibes keep tokin.

14. i just told my friend that i knew he was ripping me off and then he said he can get me some "ghetto purp" fo sixteyy a gram

15. #15 iLoveWaterBongs, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    It goes for a little more than 100 or so for an OUNCE which is 27.6 grams.

One gram for mids is like 5$ in most places in the U.S. I think. I get one gram of mids for 2$ but I have a really good hook-up. Don't do it man.

16. Lol either your friend is a complete idiot or just a douchebag. Tell him to fuck off and get a different connection, because anyone trying to hustle you for more than 20 or 25 a gram is just a plain dickhead. Lol "Ghetto Purp".

17. You shouldn't pay more than 20$ a gram no matter what it is. If you pay 20 it better be the biggest, baddest shit in the all the land. Tell him you'll give him 10 bucks for the "ghetto purp" even though the "ghetto purp" probably isn't even really as good as he says it is. If he doesn't like that then tell him you're not making a deal with him and find an honest dealer, because he is trying to rip you off.

18. This and the last thing you said mean that you should never speak to this kid about weed again. Nothing in the weed world is worth 100 a g.

edit: or even close to that amount

19. he says da "ghetto purp" is so dense and good that you can rol a flat blunt with .1 grams,should i buy it

20. Stop fucking trolling lol. That would be a fucking toothpick blunt.