Good deal?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by gmann420, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Hey guys, im a fairly new smoker and just bought this bowl off my buddy for 20$.. Was wondering if it was a good deal? Also my dealer is a little sketchy can you tell me if this bud is any good?
    Thanks for all the help!

Bowl

image-649932730.jpg

And heres the bud

image-61909958.jpg

2. Looks good, friend.

3. Thanks bro, taking its virginity tn... Bud looks good?

4. bud looks good
    but if that was a used pipe i would say not such a good deal

5. He gave me that bowl (used) and .5 for 20$.. Thats a little better deal right?

6. Yes. .5 and a pipe? People offered me just pipes for 20 dollars haha.

7. sounds like a great deal to me bro, that bowl looks sick! :hello:

8. Thanks bro, i named it George w Kush

9. Thanks dude good to know my buddy hooked me up good

10. Can u get a better pic of the bowl?

11. Yeah that would be cool :smoking:

12. the bowl pic is a bit blurry but from what i can tell it looks like a really nice piece. LHS might try to markup something like that to 40-50 dollars where i'm from (depending on the size, double blown is always expensive here). the bud is also blurry so i can't really see if it's nice and frosty with trichs, but it looks pretty dense and that's a good sign. if it has good smell to it, nice and dense, decent amount of trichs, it's good. if it's been in a jar for a while, u may need to squeeze the bud or break it apart to get the smell.

note: a good test i learned a while back is to burn it. when u check the ash, it should be grey. if it's black, it means it had a lot of unnecessary inorganic fertilizer inside of the weed, and isn't as good.

13. That's a pretty good deal, kick ass name too.

14. If you like the pipe and like the weed then I think it was a fair deal. What really matters is how YOU feel about the purchase. :smoking:

15. with the .5 thats a good deal, but the bowl alone would have been a bit overpriced for me

16. you got robbed

17. Fair deal. He didnt really "hook you up" just fair deal