Good deal on a bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Beef4104, Jan 12, 2012.

1. My friend broke my old house piece, which was just a pretty sturdy pipe, despite being from a gas station, I have my personal bubbler/bongs that I don't want anyone breaking that are more expensive and quality glass. Anyway back to the story, my buddy owed me one and went to a gas station and found this nifty tool for $15

Imageshack - 020zop.jpg

Pretty nice bubbler considering it's a gas station piece. It has a decent blue color change to it that isn't developed at all in that picture. When you hold it, you know it's cheaper glass for sure, but I couldn't be more pleased. It's pretty sturdy, especially for a cheap pipe from a gas station.

I wonder how it will hold up, my old house piece was from the same place and was really reliable. What do you guys think? Maybe I'll update this once it's color development sits in better.

2. thats a damn good price even if it was just a shitty bowl. i always prefered tiny travel bubblers to spoons anyway. nice find!

3. for 15$, you can't go wrong with any all glass piece imo.

4. Haha, I have big hands, it's fairly well sized although I agree that it would be great on trips if you had a hotel that had smoking rooms.

5. I'm looking for something similar to that my buddy had one and I loved it. Nice piece btw

6. Get it, it's only $15

7. Fuck ya! Tats a good price. Wish I had one.