Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good deal? Did I get ripped off? Show yours too!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Deleted member 629842, Jan 6, 2013.

1. What is china bud, never heard of it. :D

2. That's a kickass pickup, I'd take it any day of the week!

3. For what I seen people have in cali for 40$ id say yes you got ripped. Looks like outdoor bud and 4 grams max.

4. For california, I'd say it's kinda a disappointment. But he's new to the weed game, he'll learn in time ;)

5. that shit looks awesome brah, if u got both those bottles for 40 then that a steal

6. Exactly I dont think most people know this. For my area its decent only. But I wouldnt buy that in cali for the price. my area 10 a gram for outdoor like that is normal. And purp doesnt mean anything...

7. I bought stuff that looked like that for half the price. Needless to say, it got me quite high (felt like a 100% indica). Very fruity smelling. But not top 10 since I've been in cali! Dispensaries/their suppliers are the way to go.

8. Great deal for $40, looks like 3.5g+.

9. Seems like the guy you cant trust is your best homie!