Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good deal? Did I get ripped off? Show yours too!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Deleted member 629842, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Exactly they're badass bro. Plus in the dark you can see it better. My step-mom swiped it though. :(

2. dude unless thats schwag which it does not look like, you got more than your moneys worth, 40 dollars should get you 2 grams of dank, which roughly would fill 3/4 of a pill bottle

3. Looks like 5-6 grams to me. Good deal.

4. Seems pretty trustworthy to me, deff didnt rip you off..if anything he hooked you up with alittle extra.

5. damn i want your dealor!

6. Yeah damn looks good for 40.

7. you thought you got ripped off?
    you crazy man, i live in south oc and i would still be down to buy that

8. either this is a very veiled brag post, or your very young. your straight on quantity. and considering it isnt regular china bud, ur most likely straight on quality vs quantity for the price. looks like some decent outdoor. but being in cali u should know all this and have much better options as far as quality is concerned (altho u never know, as some whispy purple outdoor has put me on my ass on more than one occasion!) thats why i assume u are very young! enjoy ur good buy!

Bless

-G

9. shit that looks good enough to eat. nice pickup

10. looks like mostly shake, buds look ok tho

11. Actually aint that shitty for cal for outdoor buds ? don't you guys get like 8ths for 30 for indoor. If so then no. I'd think from cali you'd get more buds for outdoor bud and 40$

12. #32 Deleted member 629842, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2016

13. Solid pickup, bowl of grapes.

14. Hard to eyeball the quality, but if it really "knocked you on your ass" then smoke up! I live in a pretty expensive area for weed though... But that looks like a great deal to me

15. yeah dude thats a really really good price you should ask to buy like 10 bottles for 250 or so and you will get like 2-2.5 ozs probs that looks like almost a quarter to me i dunno but what state are you is more important esp if u have medical

16. I'd be rolling giddy if i got that for 40$

17. He'll yeh that's a good deal where I live you wil get that amount of shitty ass import for that price

18. thats basically the exact same thing in this situation. its not that i said i thought u were young cause of how u are acting. i just said due to ur lack of knowledge on price and quality in cali, that ur young. and you are. your a newborn in the game. nothing to be ashamed of, or get defensive about. i wish i could go back to when i started blazing. enjoy you're journey! the begining is usually the best!

19. looks fine u got ur moneys worth

20. Check Chef's thread and my thread for what you SHOULD be smoking in Cali ;)