Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good deal? Did I get ripped off? Show yours too!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Deleted member 629842, Jan 6, 2013.

1. #1 Deleted member 629842, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2016

2. Smoke up gah

3. Take it out n take a better,pics

4. For 40 bucks looks good to me

5. If thats two pill bottles your definitely straight.

6. Good, that's all I wanted to hear.
    Watching all that go into two (spice) bottles, made me feel like I was getting ripped off.

7. good deal

8. take it out of the jar and take pics. Kinda hard to see quality/quantity through the jar

at the very least take a picture with a standard size Bic lighter (for reference) next to it

9. take some close ups.

10. I take that deal any day

11. Great deal, I would even take 1 of those bottles for 40

12. I don't know what a 40 sack is where you live but here a 40 would be 1 of those pill bottles. So quantity is great and for quality, well, it's at the very least, purple weed it'll work wonders. But you don't know till you smoke up :smoke:

13. #13 Deleted member 629842, Jan 6, 2013

14. I do that so people don't jack my lighters! It's awesome that pink lighters are pretty cool. Haha I look so pimp pulling out a pink lighter.

15. I would be over the moon to pay $40 that. If I gave that to someone and they told me it was short I would most likely tell them to go fuck themselves. Even if its 3gs you still got a very good price.

16. In DC you cant even get bud that nice, and if you could, you would gets less then half of one of those bottles, i would cut of my big toe for a steady connect like that...

17. #18 Deleted member 629842, Jan 6, 2013

18. Was given some bud today. Sorry for the Shitty quality (camera on my phone). Will get some more pictures up of the few strains I received today. This is Blue Dream.

[​IMG]

19. make love to this friend