good day

Discussion in 'General' started by POTSTYLZ, Sep 22, 2004.

1. well everyone as some of you know I was having trouble at work, its over now. As promised when my boss started shit with me today I quit on the spot. But here is the best part I had a new job in an hour. with double what I was making and much better benefits. The best part of being a carpenter and a sheet metal man is there is always a job out there for people like me. I just wanted to share the good news with all the good people of the city. That and im buying a house soon :hello: im stoked. All my life I have subletted or leased now I am going to be a home owner. its been an awesome day today

2. Congrats! :smoke: That will be great to have your own house, have fun and update us with pics of the new place :D

3. Great news.:smoking:

4. just another example of a successful stoner.. you're an inspiration to us all..

5. I want details! What did he say..how did you quit? I love hearing about stuff like that!

Congrats man!

6. Great news! I'm happy for ya PotStylz, I know that boss was really coming down on you hard for some of his mistakes. Guess ~~Karma~~ bit him in the arse, and he'll have to find someone else to blame now, or better yet just admit he makes mistakes. :D

7. He was always blaming me for his mistakes and when I was doing all the work he was just sitting on his ass. But I handled it pretty professionally, there was no need to make an ass of myself. I just went to his boss deb and said look, I told you if he started acting like that again I would quit and that was my word, so I quit. She actually asked me to stay but I told her I wouldnt stay on account of the way I had been treated and embarressed. I told her if she needed help she could use me as a sub from time to time but as for a permenent employee im done. Then I got my new job.

PS I just started today and I love it. its all indoor work so its heated/cooled and alot easier compared to what I was doing. they actually made me a supervisor because of all the experience I had with different types of construction

8. good job. what did you do before

9. I was working for a general contractors firm called nu hope. But now I am working in a place called US construction and steel. I am a Carpenter, and sheet metal man. I also do a little vynil work and some electrical so now im a supervisor

10. That's great to hear. It sounds like fate to me... but I believe in it, and not everyone else does, so whatever it was, karma, fate, just a great working of circumstances, It is always nice to hear someone is having good luck...I hope it continues for you. :D