Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good day!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by patchoulie420, Apr 8, 2002.

1. good day to all , i was just wondering how to get a pic beside my posts , i think they give an insight to who you are and i wold like to have one but dont know where they are ? i would also while im here thank those of you that have been a positive spirit and thanks for your notes keep them coming!!!! and to those of you who havent had nice thins to say , grandma always taught me if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all !!! im out on negetive energy it only drains you and those around you so good day to you all. patch

2. Good morning patch, The pic next to your name is called an Avatar. You can choose from the ones they have here by going to the top of page, click on edit profile, when that page comes up, click on edit options.Then scroll down to where you can choose an Avatar. There are custom Avatar sites, but I don't have a link to them.Good luck!! :hippie:

3. just wanted to thank you for the info i found me !!!! what ya think? patch

4. thumpers momma also said the same thing. its a rule i generaly try to follow also.
    nice av and good day to you too patch. :)
    peace

5. G'Day to ya all! May your day be the very best!