good day.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by vcrs, Apr 30, 2008.

1. so i had a great day today. I was suspended yesterday, I'll save you the details but I stole a kid's guitar cause he stole money from my friend last year, and I got caught.

So today i woke up in the morning at about 10 cause my mom's pissed about this whole thing and she woke me up early. She doesnt really know I smoke and I smoked in the bathroom today, no window, but I had the fan on, the heat all the way up, and I used a sploof and she had no idea (yeah i know somebody's going to say to just go by her rules and do it outside but i wouldve had no chance)

After that, had some cereal, then took my little sister outside for a long time, came back home after doing some shit and took another jamaican shower, and came on the GC.

idk if that was a good story, but im fuckin blazed.

2. Being a guitarist, stealing someone's guitar is so messed up, what a bitch move ur friend can't handle his own shit, why did you steal it?

3. True why didnt your m8 steal the guitar it was his problem

4. and why did you steal it over a year later? and why did you do it and get caught, you're not susposed to get caught while revenging\

5. He said he stole the guitar case, learn to read haha

Unless he did steal the guitar, that's fucked because I've been playing guitar for a long while

6. I suggest you do the same, "haha"

7. Damn dude you pwned me.

Props, & +rep :D:smoking:

8. I had a quality day too

9. Anyone willing to admit he made a mistake deserves to be rewarded.

+rep