Good couch co-op games?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dawq902, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Ok so I have been looking for some good couch co-op games to play in the dorm. We ahve every system here so any game goes, but I would prefer to have it either on PS3 or 360. The couch co-op can either be campaign oriented or online multiplayer oriented (or both).

We have the basics:
    - Halo Reach
    - Call of Duty MW3
    - Gears of War 3
    - Left 4 Dead 2
    - Mortal Kombat
    - Little Big Planet 2
    - Tiger Woods 2012
    - Madden 12

I also have a lot of the older co-op games at home but the majority of those have been played to death. If anyone has any good suggestions of games that are either going to be released soon or were released within the past year that would be great.

2. Resident Evil 5
    Super smash bros
    Pokemon Colloseum

3. Check out syndicate on YouTube, its for ps3 and xbox and comes out this month. Theres a demo out for it right now.

4. Already got 100% on RE5.
    Have Brawl here and were not Pokemon fans but thanks.

5. I will download it rihgt now.

6. Army of Two is a great co-op game.

7. Been their done that as well. Same with the sequel.

8. Castle Crashers off of the XBL arcade.

9. Beat the hell out of that game to. I appreciate the effort everyone, i'm a tough customer lol. Played A LOT of games. If anyone knows any good PS3 couch co-op exclusives that would be good. Haven't played to many of those.

10. Man maybe Gauntlet Legacies. It was on PS2, I dunno if there is a new one for PS3 but maybe it's on the PSN at least. It's a great coop game.

11. Played all the gauntlets. I'm going to try The Syndicate demo soon.

12. Resistance, that game alone made me purchase ps3.

13. When I lived with my buddy that owned a PS3 I always loved playing Ratchet and Clank. Apparently the more recent ones have co-op to them...I think its called 4 for All?

14. The Resistance games have gone downhill since the first one.

I'll have to look into Ratchet and Clank but I don't think everyone would want to play that.

15. [quote name='"Dawq902"']The Resistance games have gone downhill since the first one.

I'll have to look into Ratchet and Clank but I don't think everyone would want to play that.[/quote]

Ratchet and Clank are the bees fucking knees my friend, it'd be unwise of you to not check it out!

16. Play split screen zombies on COD.

17. Oh we have outdone zombies tenfold.

As for the comment about Ratchet and Clank I am not denying it its' respect I just don't beleive the people I want to play co-op with will want to play that type of game.

18. Sucks, I remember me and my friend use to run hours of that shit trying to beat our old record of like 28 rounds with just the two of us on Cod:WaW Nacht der Untoten

Good times..

19. Borderlands

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spRTsg_K2IM]Rainbow Six Vegas - The Co-op Mode - YouTube[/ame]

Love that game, really difficult too.

EDIT: And you can customize your character