Good common food?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SnowViper, Nov 7, 2007.

1. What would be a good veg fert you guys would recommend. I went to the hydroponic store here in town and didnt even know what to buy and do not want to tell the guy "what i was growing" even tho im sure hes doing the same thing at his house or in the back of his shop lol. What would be a common good fertalizer i would probably be able to find just by walking in and looking, or some more info on how to pick a fert would help also.

I dont totally understand how nutrience work even tho iv been watching so many videos and reading lots. i bought some all purpose plant food because i didnt want to tell the guy what i was growing, after that i looked closer at teh bottle and it is 100% organic.

Total nitrogen 2%
    0.4nitrate nitrogen
    0.1ammoniacle nitrogen
    1.5organic slowly available
    Available phosphate 1%
    Solulable Potash 3%

2. Grow Big by Fox Farms is a good orangic fert that you can find at a hydro shop. If you don't care about organic you can go to walmart and get some Miracle Grow All Purpose PLant Food 24-8-16 , this stuff will make your plants shoot up fast.

3. Schultz....
    10-15-10 Liquid .....
    Ya' can find it at any grocery store.....
    look in the flower section....
    4 droppers full per gallon then adjust PH everytime Ya' water it will never do Ya' wrong

[​IMG]