Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good/Cheap Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ®ooby ®oo, Nov 4, 2008.

1. I have read some reviews on vaporizers here, but I came to the conclusion that making a thread would be much easier than sifting through numerous threads. I am wanting to buy a vaporizer mainly because I am somewhat of a health nut and would rather get high in a safer manner.

With all of that said, what is a good vaporizer for around $50? I'd rather it be small than large, and I'd like it to be somewhat easy to operate.

Thanks for all who decide to post!

2. I paid $100 for mine at the local head shop and it was worth it. It's a hands free box vaporizer with a whip, and no ability to fill a bag. I can post a picture of it later on when I get home from work.

It's digital, and now that I've got the temp thing down, it works like a dream. It's similar to the vaporbrothers vaporizer. I haven't seen any cheaper than $100 in my area, then again, I haven't really been looking, plus I know it will last me awhile.

The ONLY bad thing about the vaporizer I have is that sometimes when I am really stoned I pull the whip free of the heating mechanism and spill my weed, but luckily it usually just falls into the compartment the heating part is in and I pour it out into my hand and back into the piece to continue on my way!

3. try the vapir mini vaporizer, $100 shipped to your door and it is freaking awesome!:hello:

4. I ordered a Vapor Genie last Friday. Still waiting on it.

It's a portable vaporizer, looks like a little tobacco pipe. I've heard/read a lot of good things about it. As with any vaporizer, there is a bit of a learning curve but once you get it down, it's cool.

Google "Vapor Genie"! It's like 60 bucks. Amazing deal.

I will post my personal results once I get it.

5. The VaporGenie is what I am leaning towards as of now.

6. you aren't going to be able to get a high quality vaporizer for $50 except for ones that use a flame like the vapor genie. The cheapest nice vaporizer is probably da buddha because for $160 you are basically getting a ssv. You can buy box vaporizers off ebay for cheap but they are poor quality

7. i bought a vaporite box vape with the digital temp and a glass on glass whip for 107 i think and it works like a dream.

8. [​IMG]

That's my vaporizer, its a Herbalaire H2.1 It ran me about $250 I got free shipping though!:D Anyways, it can do both whip and as you can see bag. It's super efficient, and its a solid little trooper. Its probably one of the best vapes for the cost. It came with a one year warrenty as well.

Oh, and all the oil collects in the stem, so its easy to get at.