Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good CHEAP grinder w/ kief catcher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SweetDeaddy, Nov 6, 2014.

1. #1 SweetDeaddy, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    I'm trying to save up for a good grinder with a kief catcher. any links or suggestions?
    Im trying to find one under 30$ so if you guys could help, that would be wonderful
    Does GC sell any w/ a catcher? if so please link it.

2. I can't find a link ATM, but on Amazon you can get a Chromium Crusher for around 15. They're great grinders, and the screen is amazing

3. I got one for 6$ on amazon, it's a silver four piece. Actually works really good, just clean it out before first use

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. could you post the link please?

5. Check out Cali Crushers, they look beautiful and work great! I own two of them myself. They have a standard 4 piece grinder for around $27 I believe. I know I didn't pay anymore than $30 for mine. Best grinder I've ever had too, and not that bad on my wallet. :metal:

6. Diamond grinder works really well. I've had mine for a year, and it's great. Got it for $28 at the headshop, so online is probably cheaper

Sent from four score and seven years ago

7. I got the same one off of Amazon. It works fantastically. I actually ordered two because I never got the first one because it shipped from Hong Kong. Make sure u order the one from the WORLD OF PRODUCTS seller. He ships out of the u.s. and I got mine in less than a week.

8. #9 GangaGoggles42, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014

9. ive got the same one as fitstr1, it's great, collects kief real easy only $6.
    and just to make it collect even more kief put a coin in the kief chamber and after grinding up a load shake up the grinder

10. They sell them on amazon for cheap

11. Seen videos of that on youtube, hope to see the outcome  :D

12. Mine is a very strong metal grinder with keif catcher. 4 part grinder, I guess.

It was 15 at Cigar Land

13. Why not just fork out the 40$ an get a grinder that'll last for 10+ years minimum, you pay for what you get might as well get money's worth

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. people are under the impression that this $6 4 piece won't last for years because it's cheap. -_- can't judge something unless you USE it. it lasted me a long time till it got taken from me

15. The 4 piece grinder I got at my local headshop was 4cm in diameter, and only cost $15

Works great!

16. Amazon.com - chromium crusher zinc grinder

17. Chances are if it ships from China or hong Kong there fake now days.

Bought a sharp stone recently and looked up how to tell if it was authentic or not and it wasn't, done some research and a lot of fake grinders are coming from China/Hong Kong which arnt anodised, meaning it hasn't been hardened and treated to stop the metal from shaving and coming off in your weed.

18. All decent brands (space case chromium crusher smart crusher sharp stone etc) are made from CNC aircraft grade aluminium so I hope dearly he did not buy that fake grinder no doubt made from 'zinc alloy' if you buy that grinder enjoy shavings in your weed bro, any grinder made of 'zinc alloy' will not be anodised and will 100% be fake and from a fake Chinese website, regardless of where it's shipped from.

19. Chances are this thread is 2 years old. No, wait , it IS 2 years old

• Like Like x 1