Good Cameras?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Big Blunt, Oct 5, 2010.

1. This is the art section. A place to discus art such as photography. This is not the place for MJ discussion.

2. Post a nug shot man. I wanna see how the rebel is cause I might end up getting that

3. The rebel is great, IMO. My dad got an xti not too long ago and I was jealous as fuck. :(

4. Who said we needed to discuss MJ. I said this was an MJ forum, which generally indicates that we are stoners by default.

Also, since were flashing details, its also the CHILL OUT ZONE - so chill out brother and hit a bong or something.

5. Taken with my rebel xti w/ standard 18-55 kit lens:smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Wowza! That looks amazing:) I'll definitely keep this camera near the top of the list!

7. Nice shots!

8. Took these a couple years ago with my Olympus E-500 with Zuiko 35mm Macro Lens.
    (Click to enlarge obviously :p)

Attached Files:

9. Here's my flickr. Flickr: Call me Ryan's Photostream

Bear in mind I'm not a photographer, nor claim to be, I just like to take pictures and these are some of my pictures I like. I've taken over 2500 pictures with my rebel, these are just a small few.

10. Nikon D5000 very easy to use, excellent results. If you really wanted close macros you could buy a macro lens for it too

11. Great photos you guys!

12. That's amazing. That's what i want!

13. I just make a square with my fingers and pretend im taking a picture.

Mommy tells me I'm special. :D