Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Bye T-Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PalmPrePerson, Dec 3, 2013.

1. #1 PalmPrePerson, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    Well its been 52 days and I'm about to go end my T-Break. Got some new Glyph MFLB batteries and the finishing girder  and am gonna go hit up a movie with some friends so they can drive home, cus I'm assuming I'm gonna be wrecked, esp since I saved over the good stuff from about 2 months ago.

Wish me luck GC, I'll be back later to report. 

2. Have a great time man! A movie will be great that cooked.

I smoked a 1.5 gram joint after a 2 week t-break with two buddies while I was on an empty stomach last week... Needless to say, it was insane.

3. 52 days, damn dude. My t breaks are a month tops and I thought that was a while.
    Have a well deserved high man  :bongin:

4. It's gonna feel like being high for the first time man enjoy!

5. ahhhhh man i'm jealous only two weeks into mine, I plan to break it somewhere around or just after the new year.

Have an awesomely high time!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. so uh, did you get high or what

7. ey dude i herd u smokin dat ganja from a 52 day t-break

giv us sum feedback maaaaaaaaaaaayyyyneee

8. Nice dude!! Hope it was a bomb  :smoke: